Debt Arbitrators - DA ,15851 Dallas Pkwy, Addison, TX...SCAM!!!!!!!!!
Received letter, saying I owe $15,000.00 and would settle for $8,550.00.They want $335.00 per month Program Payment each month.
No # to talk to anyone just the # to activate. Does anyone know who we can report this to? If so please list it here on the comments page. I did call the phone number listed that it said to call, but as an after thought, I may have activated their SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM,SCAM, SCAM, big big scam, SCAM SCAM SCAM.
THESE LOW LIFES HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY AND RIP OFF EVERYONE THEY CAN.A HARD DAYS WORK WOULD DO THEM IN!?
More than PISSED!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "So, we were looking for a company to lease some equipment, we went through the normal questions and ask them what documents you need, what scores do you require, please..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "You’ve been there; all you wanted was a simple oil change, but you left the place feeling like you’d been turned upside down and had every nickel shaken out of..."
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."
- "My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015..."