Debt Arbitrators - DA ,15851 Dallas Pkwy, Addison, TX...SCAM!!!!!!!!!
Received letter, saying I owe $15,000.00 and would settle for $8,550.00.They want $335.00 per month Program Payment each month.
No # to talk to anyone just the # to activate. Does anyone know who we can report this to? If so please list it here on the comments page. I did call the phone number listed that it said to call, but as an after thought, I may have activated their SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM,SCAM, SCAM, big big scam, SCAM SCAM SCAM.
THESE LOW LIFES HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY AND RIP OFF EVERYONE THEY CAN.A HARD DAYS WORK WOULD DO THEM IN!?
More than PISSED!!!!!!review #442121
You may also like
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "We offer loan to people on bad credit,home improvement loan, personal and business loan, student looking for financial help and to companies etc with a very low interest rate and..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I booked a flight FOR 7/12/2015 and it confirmed for 12/7/2015. Edreams wouldn't help me with their "computer glitch" saying I did it wrong. I went back..."
- "I decided to sell a brand new Louis Vuitton bag with original receipt (originally priced at $2800) to Hollywood Glam Consignment, which is a consignment store I found on instagram..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."