Debt Arbitrators - DA ,15851 Dallas Pkwy, Addison, TX...SCAM!!!!!!!!!
Received letter, saying I owe $15,000.00 and would settle for $8,550.00.They want $335.00 per month Program Payment each month.
No # to talk to anyone just the # to activate. Does anyone know who we can report this to? If so please list it here on the comments page. I did call the phone number listed that it said to call, but as an after thought, I may have activated their SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM,SCAM, SCAM, big big scam, SCAM SCAM SCAM.
THESE LOW LIFES HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY AND RIP OFF EVERYONE THEY CAN.A HARD DAYS WORK WOULD DO THEM IN!?
More than PISSED!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had also received a letter stating I was approved for a loan. I'm glad I decided to do some research and found these terms on their site. Is this..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."