I received a letter in the mail May 2013 from a company calling themselves Debt Arbitrators (DA) located 15851 Dallas Pkwy Ste 600 Addison, TX 75001 phone number 1-800-400-6750.They claimed I had credit card balances in excess of $25,000 that they could settle for me through mediation for $14,250 by sending in monthly payments of $445.83.
The odd thing is they addressed it to my maiden name and I have zero credit card debt. All of my cards combined wouldn't even amount to $25,000 even if I maxed them all out. Google searched the company and discovered they are a scam. They use the name of legitimate law firms to trick people into sending them money, but the law firms have no knowledge of these contracts.
If you get one of these letters with a seasonal catalog beware.If you call the number do not agree to sign up for anything or they will take your money and do nothing for you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Debt Arbitration
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "I applied for a refinance of my home to get the payments down. After all was said and done without wind damage [insurance I don't need and they don't require..."
- "On August 17,2012 I ordered a Hampton 48 x 48 Double Bookcase in Pearl White from stacks and Stacks on Amazon.com The order # is 002-9577547-2876255, and the total was..."
- "I have been to Hunters creek office, semora blvd office in orlabdo Fl. In both locations They very extremely rude in the past. Still i Kept going there since they..."
- "I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping. After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told..."
- "Hi, Folks I have been following this discussion of hair fall and baldness on this website and so many other websites that I think I have more information than most..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."