Debt Arbitrators Are A Scam
I received a letter in the mail May 2013 from a company calling themselves Debt Arbitrators (DA) located 15851 Dallas Pkwy Ste 600 Addison, TX 75001 phone number 1-800-400-6750.They claimed I had credit card balances in excess of $25,000 that they could settle for me through mediation for $14,250 by sending in monthly payments of $445.83.
The odd thing is they addressed it to my maiden name and I have zero credit card debt. All of my cards combined wouldn't even amount to $25,000 even if I maxed them all out. Google searched the company and discovered they are a scam. They use the name of legitimate law firms to trick people into sending them money, but the law firms have no knowledge of these contracts.
If you get one of these letters with a seasonal catalog beware.If you call the number do not agree to sign up for anything or they will take your money and do nothing for you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "Interstate is a Regional Transportation company providing superior regional, next-day ground services through a network spanning the Northeastern United States, Quebec, Canada and Puerto Rico. Interstate is considered an..."
- "I have been to Hunters creek office, semora blvd office in orlabdo Fl. In both locations They very extremely rude in the past. Still i Kept going there since they..."
- "My 16-year-old Four Seasons Sunroom has a glass pane that shattered spontaneously. It also needs new window crank handles because the existing handles no longer close the windows. Worse yet,..."
- "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..."
- "I became a Metro PCS customer over a year ago. I loved the service and the plans and I have even told friends and family how great they were. I..."
- "My mother and I received a blanket we ordered from PBK for a baby shower we were supposed to attend. Embarrassingly enough we showed up gift less due to the..."