I received a letter in the mail May 2013 from a company calling themselves Debt Arbitrators (DA) located 15851 Dallas Pkwy Ste 600 Addison, TX 75001 phone number 1-800-400-6750.They claimed I had credit card balances in excess of $25,000 that they could settle for me through mediation for $14,250 by sending in monthly payments of $445.83.
The odd thing is they addressed it to my maiden name and I have zero credit card debt. All of my cards combined wouldn't even amount to $25,000 even if I maxed them all out. Google searched the company and discovered they are a scam. They use the name of legitimate law firms to trick people into sending them money, but the law firms have no knowledge of these contracts.
If you get one of these letters with a seasonal catalog beware.If you call the number do not agree to sign up for anything or they will take your money and do nothing for you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Debt Arbitration
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "Interstate is a Regional Transportation company providing superior regional, next-day ground services through a network spanning the Northeastern United States, Quebec, Canada and Puerto Rico. Interstate is considered an..."
- "I have been to Hunters creek office, semora blvd office in orlabdo Fl. In both locations They very extremely rude in the past. Still i Kept going there since they..."
- "My 16-year-old Four Seasons Sunroom has a glass pane that shattered spontaneously. It also needs new window crank handles because the existing handles no longer close the windows. Worse yet,..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."