They saved me thousands of dollars on my credit card accounts. I had tons of debt and they helped me get out of it.

I and truly greatful for what they have done. I would advise anyone looking to get out of debt to use this company. there are tons of scammers out there but Im a living witness for Debt arbitrators. I went from 76k total in credit card balances to none whatsoever in 3 years.

They stuck with me through collection calls and threatning letters from the credit card companies. It was the best decision of my life .

Comments

Virginia, United States #862441

I first signed up with Credit Answers to consolidate my debt. I paid into their pockets over $4.000 back in 2007.

Later on I spoke to their sister company Credit Arbitrators, (traitors by name) who told me that the money would roll over to this company and would go towards paying off my debts.That was back in 2011. They lied, they said that the money was upfront fees. To this day they still have my money.

If you need help consolidating your debt, I would not recommend either of these scammers, but go directly to the bank, and settle with them. It will cost you less money than you would pay to them.

DA is DEFINITELY a scam, and I've reported them to the US Postal service as they are using the tax-funded postal service to scam the public. Anyone else interested in reporting DA, this is the link for US Postal Inspection service: https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactus/filecomplaint.aspx

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #722640

The DA in Addison, TX definitely is a SCAM. I never heard of them until I retired on SS benefits and paid off all of my credit cards.

How long have you been working for them?

Recently Discussed Reviews